RE/MAX HALL OF FAME REALTOR®
Susie was wonderful! She sold my old and house and was very focused on helping me find the perfect new home for me and my dogs. Susie went above and beyond and far exceeded my expectations. She’s super friendly and professional. She actually cares about her clients!
Susie was terrific – she went above and beyond our expectations, which was very much appreciated since we were out of state.
Susie was always professional, quick to respond, helpful and thorough. In addition, she never pretended to know something if she didn’t, but always was incredibly quick to find out! We loved her!
I truly felt extraordinarily thankful that Susie represented us on our Sale and my purchase. Her attention to our needs and guidance throughout is honestly immeasurable. I cannot imagine ANYONE else to have come close to matching Susie’s efforts! Forever thankful.
Susie is AMAZING!! We sold a home and bought a new home and she made the process smooth and seamless. She is professional, a fantastic, personable communicator and extremely responsive to all of our needs. She went above and beyond to help us find the right house for our family.
Susie could not have been more helpful. She was on top of all of our deadlines and important dates. She had referrals for all of our needs both buying and selling. Electricians, plumbers, inspectors, lenders, even a chimney sweep. Susie was there for us every step.
Susie was nothing short of fantastic! She was always available, accommodating, quick to respond and very thorough throughout the process. She prepared us verbally, with documents and other resources every step of the way. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience!
Susie helped us buy our first house. When we moved a few years later, she was the first person we called. She listed our house and we had an offer over asking price within hours. We were so impressed with her marketing materials and how organized the entire process was.
I would gladly refer Susie, in fact, I have already told many friends about her! She is ambitious, available, reliable and goes above and beyond. She sold our house in the most professional way possible – fast, awesome price and couldn’t have been more pleased!
We live out of state and thought house hunting would be a nightmare…it WASN’T thanks to Susie! She was always available to answer our questions and help us narrow down our search. If you want someone to stay on task and keep everything organized, you want Susie!
Susie helped us sell quickly, which was very important given our move to a new state. She was always responsive immediately, even when she was traveling on vacation. Susie is open, honest and will follow her client’s wishes after explaining the pros and cons of each decision.… Read more
As a first time home buyer, Susie made the process easy and even fun. Denver can be a tough city to find a place. Susie helped keep my spirits up when I was about to call it quits. In the end, I found the perfect condo in my favorite neighborhood!
Susie did an amazing job selling my home and helping me find a new place to call home. She went above and beyond in every step of the process.
I purchased my first home and Susie made the process very smooth and her ability to streamline the entire home buying experience from start to finish a breeze. Susie has a very one on one approach and puts you first, her response time is impeccable. Thanks again Susie!
I think Susie did a really good job from the beginning to the end. She is organized, detail sensitive and fun to work with.
Hi! I’m Susie Wargin.
You might know me from radio or TV or perhaps as the Broncos Radio Sideline Reporter. Fun fact: being a Realtor is my full-time job! I’ve been a Realtor since June of 2013 and helped my first family close on a home in January of 2014. Since then, I’ve helped families close 359 home purchases and sales (average 39+ deals/year).
My goal is to make every client feel like they are my only client. I achieve this with timely conversations, personally working with buyers & sellers, being accessible and the point of contact with every deal from start to finish.
I utilize my real estate and communications experiences to negotiate, counsel and close transactions as smoothly as possible. I like to think of it as “The Susie Wargin Difference.” I’d love to tell you more about it!
Accolades, Awards & Affiliations
- 2022 – #1 Overall in RE/MAX Alliance DTC & #4 in RE/MAX Alliance
- 2021 – #1 Earner in RE/MAX Alliance & #1 Overall in RE/MAX Alliance DTC
- 2020 – #2 Producer in RE/MAX Alliance DTC & #8 in RE/MAX Alliance
- 2020 – Top 5% producing Realtor in the Denver Metro Area (per Real Producers)
- 2019 – #1 Producer in RE/MAX Alliance DTC & #4 in RE/MAX Alliance
- 2019 – Earned Graduate REALTOR Institute (GRI) Designation
- 2018 – #3 Producer in RE/MAX Alliance DTC & Top 2.5% in RE/MAX Alliance
- 2017 – #1 Producer in RE/MAX Alliance DTC & Top 1.5% in RE/MAX Alliance
- 2017 – Became a member of the RE/MAX Hall of Fame
- Member of the South Metro Denver Realtor Association
- Member of REColorado and Pikes Peak/IRES MLS
It's About Relationships
“She makes you feel as though you have her complete and undivided attention.” – Elizabeth M.
“Susie never gave up on us. We appreciated her steadfast faithfulness” – Brian & Kelli C.
Experience & Expertise
Susie communicates, listens and guides clients through the potential highs and lows of a transaction. She also negotiates, builds relationships and takes the REALTOR® Code of Ethics very seriously.
Zillow 5-star Agent
Find out what Susie’s clients have said about their experience with her! You can also check out Susie’s current listings and a comprehensive list of past transactions with her buyers and sellers.
Susie's Playbook & Toolbox
Whether you are buying or selling, Susie’s Playbook & Toolbox will help you every step of the way (keep scrolling for details). Susie includes a number of complimentary services for both buyers and sellers!
Buying your home
- Meet you at a time and place that suits your schedule and comfort level: phone, virtual, in person, etc.
- Provide my Buyer’s Playbook* and discuss all aspects of the buying process
- Set up a real time search portal for homes for anywhere along the Front Range
- Show homes at your convenience, personally write, negotiate and explain contracts and ensure all dates & deadlines are met
- Do everything I can to keep feelings of intimidation and apprehension at bay and get you to the closing table as smoothly as possible
*My Buyer’s Playbook provides complimentary services including a professional deep clean before moving in and rekeying the locks. I also have recommendations for lenders, inspectors and other vendors.
Selling your home
- Meet at a time and place convenient to your schedule and comfort level: my office, virtual, your home etc.
- Provide my Seller’s Toolbox* and discuss how I put some “skin in the game” with your sale
- Explain what I do pre-listing, during the marketing period and while your home is under contract
- Personally negotiate contracts and ensure all dates & deadlines are met
- Do everything I can to get you to the closing table as smoothly as possible
- If you are also purchasing a home, I will provide you with a discount on my listing fee
*My Seller’s Toolbox provides complimentary benefits for sellers including a staging consultation, professional photographs, deep cleaning, a pre-inspection from a home inspector and much more.